Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Casual Costumes: Workout Edition #1- Wonder Woman

I have been trying to get into shape lately, and with that comes lots of visits to the gym. I can't say I have been very successful so far, but at least I'm trying! Inspired by the month (hello Halloween!) and all the costumes that are around, I thought I'd do a couple of Casual Costumes with workout wear. To get it started is the strongest woman around- Wonder Woman!

Wonder Woman Workout

Wonder Woman Workout by krystellemt 


Everything I used can be found at Target! Who doesn't love a reason to shop at Target, right?! And PS, even though that headband is in the girls' section, it totally stretches to fit an adult head. I know- I own it!

**The Target link is an affiliate link. If you purchase something from Target after clicking my link, I will make a tiny commission off of your purchase. Nothing extra is charged to you, and you're helping support this blog. Thank so much!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your words of wisdom. Don't freak out if you don't see your comment right away, I do moderate :) Thanks!